Call us:(07) 3040 1900

Forms and Documents

Please find links to some useful tenant documents below:

Application for Tenancy – Please fill out this form to apply for one of our rental properties. Once completed, it can be emailed, posted or dropped off in person.

Change of Shared Bond Arrangement – Use this form to update your shared bond arrangement.

Notice of Intention to Leave – You must use this form to give notice when planning to vacate. If you are breaking your lease, please contact us for additional forms (also available on the RTA website).

Pocket Guide for Tenants – Some useful information for tenants from the RTA


Please contact us directly if you require any other forms.


Call us for a no-obligation appraisal of your rental property and experience the About Property Management difference.

Scroll to Top